People that want to lose weight often need an effective diet plan, because they want to avoid extra calories and need to keep track what they are eating. You can create your own diet plan right at home and we will discuss the key points needed for the new green coffee bean diet.
The statistics reveal that more than 50 percent of North Americans have already become victims of increasing weight isses that result in future health issues like diabetes, heart attack or stroke.
If you are like most of us it becomes very hard to reduce extra weight no matter what we try. The problem occurs when people failed to lose weight through their own regular diet plan so they try to go for a “fad” diet that just won’t work in the long run.
There is nothing wrong in choosing a weight loss supplement like the Dr. Oz endorsed “Green Coffee Bean Extract” to add to your already existing program but the only thing is you need to choose these types of weight loss products wisely. The factor that plays a vital role in the success of any diet plan is the motivation and diciplin. Once motivated by results only then you can keep yourself on your diet plan and stick with it.
A green coffee bean diet plan is one that includes taking a supplement and eating healthier to start. Supplements can be hard to remember to take and diet plans can be difficult to setup realistically and can be hard to follow.
Things to Consider While Choosing a Green Coffee Bean Diet Plan
- Safety First: You’ll need to look into any diet plan that will safely help you lose weight by not starving you of nutrients and vitamins. The safest diet plans are those that provide you with the required minerals, vitamins, and calories your body needs to stay healthy. Make sure that your diet plan is lower in terms of the amount of calories you’ll take in instead of amount of vitamins, and proteins. The ideal diet for a woman is the one which contains calories between 1000 to 1200. For man, the ideal amount of calories is between 1400 to 1600 per day. However, it is advised that do not decide yourself, instead of that consult with your doctor that how many calories you required in a day.
- Take Your Time: Always follow a program that gradually reduces your body weight. Initially an effective diet plan will allow you to reduce one or two pounds per week and then gradually increase your weight loss amount.
- Whenever you choose a commercial diet plan like “weight watchers”, always ask for the complete details of the plan including cost and any additional items required such as any kind of supplements. Besides that, you also have to look that whether they have qualified and experienced professionals like doctors, exercise experts, dietitians.
- You have to look for daily meals that are easy to make and easy to eatand stay flexible. Set out your weekly meal schedule and follow it but make it easy and don’t deprive yourself of the enjoyable foods.
- Always select a green coffee bean extract that has 45% chlorogenic acids minimum. You will find the best one will read “Svetol” or “GCA” Green Coffee Antioxident. This is key as there are so many products out there will filler and additives.
- Any extract you choose should have a min of 400mg green coffee bean extract per serving. You can also look for those that have 800mg per serving so you will need to take less supplements per day as this will reduce the amount of times you may foget taking them.
You’ll need to incorporate your green coffee bean supplements into you diet plan and the best way to do this is to take the supplements ½ hour before meals. If you taking a 400mg supplement then take it ½ before breakfast in the morning and ½ before lunch time is best. If you taking an 800mg supplement then ½ before breakfast is best.
There some confusion over how much to take so let’s clear some of this up right now. It’s recommended based on the clinical trials conducted to take a 400mg supplement 3/day or an 800mg supplement once or sometimes twice a day depending on results seen.